I’m told that a gum eraser will remove surface rust, but didn’t want to try it, in case you wanted the item in current condition.
• Just under 3″ tall.
• Just over 2″ wide at the base.
• Very little damage; inconsequential rust, as shown in photos.
• By sliding the tab into the correct slot, you measure coffee grounds for 2, 4, or 6 cups of brewed coffee.
• Marking on the base (a nightmare to photograph) shows PAT. SEPT 1, ’08.
• Attached tab fits easily into all slots; removes easily as well.
• Embossed DIX COFFEE METER, as shown in photo.
• VERY presentable; a very nice display-able companion item for your coffee collection. $40.00