Vintage Japanese Haori, Boro White Purple Cotton PCBB61
This is from my own, personal collection; I have several additional items. If the first few sell quickly, I’ll list more.
• Difficult to tell at a distance due to the fading, but this haori is white on one side and faded purple on the other side; by this, I mean that vertically, wearer’s right side is purple and left side is white.
• Interior cuff reinforcements are white for purple side, purple for white side.
• Collar edge fraying, shown in photos.
• Seam for collar strip, inside right, has come unsewn at the bottom, easily repaired if you’re good with a needle.
• Light stains visible in photos may (or may not) disappear with laundering, but are not bold enough to be distracting, IN MY OPINION.
• Apart from the opened strip seam at the bottom of wearer’s right inside, the jacket is structurally sound and wearable.
• It is boro, so being sold as fabric rather than as a garment, although I would not hesitate to wear it myself.
• Measurements listed below.
• Any photos in collages are saved separately on my computer if you require them.
Wrist to Wrist: 52″
Body Width: 26″
Sleeve Drop: 22″
• Measurements are taken lying flat; body width is taken across the back at the midway point.